Saturday 25 May 2013

A Couple of Things

You can miss someone you dont remember meeting. I miss my dad. I think he would have saved me.
I am deeply fucked up.
I believe that you can find love a gazillion times, but you only ever have one true love.
I am absolutely terrified of earwigs. Like curl up in a ball and scream terrified.
I believe in parallel universes.
Yellow is my favorite color.
I read a lot.
I play the guitar.
I'm addicted to energy drinks.
I have a gambling problem.
I absolutely cannot stand conflict.
I'm obsessed with P!nk.
I love taco's.
I have too many self inflicted scars.
I say sorry too much.
I used to have a drug problem.
I'm bi-polar and have severe anxiety.
I don't really like ketchup.
My ring finger has a tan line.
I don't lie anymore.
I love to write.
I'm confused.
I have one of the two of my favorite songs tattooed on my arm.
My tongue is peirced.
I hate fish.
I smoke a pack of ciggarettes a day.
I've been hurt a lot in my life.
I like science.
I struggle with religious beliefs.
I like word searches.
I have a really hard time trusting people.
I stutter when I'm nervous, like hard.
I prefer grey socks.
I don't know what I want to be "when I grow up"
My favorite TV show is Dexter.
I enjoy country music.
I have a youth criminal record.
I'm not afraid of death.
I havent accepted who I am.
My siblings mean the world to me.
Skateboarding is cool.
I feel really old.
I have a medical condition no one knows about.
I love cranberries.
I wish my mom would change.
I get a serious migraine every night.
I can't let go of things.
I love gel pens.
I'm really shy but I try really hard not to be.
You really know nothing about me...

No comments: